Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Started in 2008 and Found Again Now

Cemetery tales and monument photographs - A blog updated daily on cemeteries, their monuments (including famous graves) and burial symbolism.

I review links submitted to dmoz. Now and then I find an expired/ deleted Blogspot site. Some of them I keep, like this one. (It had to have been deleted by the past owner, you can't just adopt an abandoned Blogspot site).

I don't know what I will do with it. I only found it about a minute ago and my morning coffee hasn't even finished brewing yet. So, I'm going to take some time to think about it and figure out where it will fit in with everything else I'm doing.

Meanwhile, visit me at Ontario Exploration.com. Though, I give you fair warning, that site is also going through changes. I'm working on changing from WordPress. But, either way, the domain is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment